Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yarns??? YARNS! I have them for sale!



click on each 'colorway' title to go to that yarn for pricing, etc.

Pinky Colorway"...so named Pinky Colorway by my daughter, this colorway
has white/yellow/pink/purple/neon/green sprinkled throughout.
it is very soft, fuzzy, and makes you want to call it 'squishy'.laceweight 50g $7..."

Candy Cane Sauce Colorway"...the most beautiful green I've ever seen!
Varied green/dark green/neon green/white mix together to get this delicious color of yarn!
very warm & fuzzy feeling! :)laceweight yarn 50g $7"

That Other Redhead Colorway"...approx 4.5 oz laceweight Alpaca
$11 (100% of the money made from this colorway will be donated to the local womans/abused children shelter)..."

Picaso Colorway"...Alpaca Yarn fingering-4-ply 2 oz $7..."

Muted Mile Colorway"...alpaca yarn 3.5 oz fingering 4-ply $9..."

Lipstick Jungle Colorway"...2 oz wool DK $7..."

Passion Twilight Colorway"...Passionate Twilight colorway
DK Wool approx 130 yds each 3 skeins available $11 each or if you take all 3 for $25..."

Joy Colorway"...DK weight $11 per skein..."

check back soon because we are painting yarns as we 'speak' LOL

I can also special dye yarn for you, just email me & we can discuss color!

how to pay me???
I prefer amazon gift card for payment, will accept check or money order, just contact me to ask!

email me at
flatfooted designs@yahoo.com

No comments: